lunes, 19 de enero de 2009

30 Day of Photography Challenge-Days 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19

Oops. I forgot to upload the phtos for many days. I'll try to don't forgot again. Okay, here they are

Day 12: A car wheel.

Day 13: Owl Ornament Number One. I'm egtting out of ideas. I'll search for more interesting subjects.


Day 14: Decorational holiday bells. A bit out of season, but it is okay for me.



Day 15: It were a quick shot. I was in a rush, and it don't were as i expected. It is the phone close-up


Day 16: Faucet.


Day 17: Guitar cords. Colorful guitar.


Day 18: Owl Ornament Number Two.


Day 19: Home keys



Comments?

7 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Just re-doing my comment as I didn't realize I couldn't comment on them individually.

    Day 12: You have some interesting details here although I find the blue line distracting.

    Day 13: If you stood a white piece of paper behind the ornament you would get rid of the distracting background and the eye would naturally be drawn more readily to the ornament.

    Day 14: You haven't still got your decorations out have you????

    Day 15: That's an interesting angle you've used on this one.

    Day 16: Very every day subject matter! Really brings out a down to earth atmosphere.

    Day 17: This is very effective. I especially like that yellow background. It works really well with the colours on the guitar.

    Day 18: Ditto day 13.

    Day 19: I think that the composition is both solid and very balanced on this picture and therefore pleasing to9 the eye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like the guitar strings best of these. The colours are great and the DOF works well.
    The ornaments look cool. You must have heaps to look at on your shelves! ;-)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. All these shots have their own particular charm but my fave would be the guitar photo because of its wonderful blend of colors and it's so simple and neat.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think my favorite is also the guitar....the colors are lovely and your focus is great.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. That first little owl looks familiar...did it come from a box of tea? The guitar is also my favorite, I like the colors.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Nick - Im sorry I havent been commenting, but I couldnt figure out HOW to comment on your blog!
    I see there is just one place to do it. I wish you would get the rest of your shots on your blog!!
    Congratulations on finishing!!!

    ResponderEliminar